Visytel's carrier grade SIP based telephony platform is currently handling around 10,000 calls per day in the UK.
See Call Queue Management for further information on Visytel's Queue Switching support and ACD functionality.
This platform has been in production for over three years and supports the following main features:
- Verified and Certified compliant within BT’s Wholesale SIP network: https://www.btwholesale.com/products-and-services/hosted-communications/wholesale-sip-trunking.html
- Flood tested with 1000+ concurrent calls per server at 33 CAPS
- Visytel-FS/FreeSWITCH built to target the latest Windows Server platform and if required can run in Microsoft Azure or similar cloud providers
- FreeSWITCH configured to handle new calls and spawn a Lua service script (that you manage) to handle the call flow of your service
- Lua service scripting. The reason for this language selection is that it scales best inside high density multi-threaded systems and has the least overhead of all the scripting languages
- Visytel also provides Lua modules that are used within your services to expose all the common telephony, SQL and programmatic features that are not already within the Lua language itself
- Service Timetable support to enable easy and reliable scheduling for services based on inbound called number
- Supports Visual Studio Code as the development editor of choice and Visytel has integrated code snippets to assist with coding to make use of Visytel's Lua modules
- SQL Server support via pooled SQL connections for high throughput. Reconnection due to SQL outage also supported and tested. Call statistics to SQL Server with local backup
- Full logging and e-mailing of any service issues (including a daily summary report of call traffic)
- Full Visytel Queue Switching supported (including associated Lua services for the inbound and outbound legs of the call already done)
- PCI Compliance for secure credit card processing (currently the PCI Compliance SAQ D for Service Providers is held by Visytel's UK client Spoke Interactive)
- Credit card processing supports up to three credit card clearing houses, DTMF hiding, online and offline transactions, offline transaction retries and secure encrypted memory for queued transactions
- Call conferencing supported
- Text to speech support (for testing services only)
- A separate GUI monitor application (Visytel-FS-Monitor) lets you see the call traffic in real-time and drill down to see what active calls are running at the time
- Speech to Text and Text to Speech using Microsoft Azure Speech Service
Below shows the architecture of the platform. Please contact Visytel for further information.